The Danhydra fuel cells, are developed with the specific purpose, to keep temporary aviation lights powered in an environmentally and cost-efficient manner and is built inside custom made flight cases for optimum protection and durability.
The system runs on methanol, which means it can be used for indoor as well as outdoor workspaces, such as wind turbine towers, containers and service cars.
Reduce emissions and pollution.
- 100% reduction of diesel consumption and low CO2 emissions
- Reduce noise pollution in nature.
- Eliminate contamination due to spill and overflow of diesel
The only waste generated from this process is heat and water vapor with a little carbon dioxide. This is extraordinarily environmentally friendly.
Monitor the condition of your power generator and avoid unnoticed down-time of your aviation lighting.
- Increase tranparency by installing fuel cells with up to 12 weeks operation time.
- Inspect only when needed due to remote monitoring.
- Reduce the risk of theft or tampering of your power generator by installing fuel cells inside the tower on-site.