Responsibility for securing Quality Deliveries from our suppliers
We are now actively looking for a Supplier Quality and Development Supervisor with experience withing fabricated steel and welding to work from our office in Herning, Denmark.
As part of our ambitious growth strategy, Danhydra is looking for a dedicated and experienced Supplier Quality and Development Supervisor to take the lead on securing the on-quality delivery from our suppliers.
- Monitor vendors’ manufacturing processes to ensure products meet the required specifications.
- Secure zero-defects for received goods at Danhydra’s facilities.
- Review and monitor vendors’ welding procedures and NDTs, and secure compliance during production at vendor site.
- Review and approve vendors’ provided quality documentation such as welding and dimensional control reports
- Work closely with the engineering department of Danhydra to provide feedback on documentation and specifications.
- Participate in DFMEAs and FATs as well as in prototype builds.
- Support on vendor audits and drive supplier development projects.
Solid experience with steel fabrication and International Welding Inspector certified
You hold a relevant education, combined with +5 years of experience working with welded structures in a global company. You are ready to take on full responsibility and possess the necessary skills and experience to drive and secure the required quality level of the welded structures.
You are proficient in English, to negotiation level, and are familiar with the principles of APQP4Wind and continuous improvement, as well as an excellent communicator and can generate clear and to-the-point communications.
As a results-oriented team-player, you are used to taking the lead in getting things done within a dynamic, fast-changing environment, while focusing on gaining buy-in from various stakeholders.
This position might be required to travel +75% of the time, reports directly to the Supplier Quality and Development Manager and will be based in Herning, Denmark.
Are you interested?
Please apply by sending Cover Letter and CV to SOC@danhydra.com.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please feel free to contact CPO, Sergiu Corla at SOC@danhydra.com.
We seek to fill this position as soon as possible and will evaluate applications as they come.
Danhydra is an international supplier of tools and tool services.
Trusted by the best in the wind industry.
With some of the most experienced technicians, engineers, and manufacturers on board, we are not too humble to say that we are good at what we do. We take pride in being exactly like no one else in the industry. We are easy going but highly professional. Our work environment is characterized by an informal approach – but our ambitions reach as high as the sky.
And we believe that it takes power to empower. Therefore, our 360o willpower culture lies within our DNA. So, when you take place with Danhydra, you take place where change happens.