An opportunity to lead our project procurement across our global business
We are now actively looking for a project procurement lead to work from our office in Herning, Denmark.
With responsibility for executing Danhydra’s global buying strategy
As part of our ambitious growth strategy, and to execute all activities related to project sourcing, Danhydra is looking for a dedicated and experienced Project Procurement Lead.
- Keep an overview on all souring related activities for prototypes until project closure
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies for projects in close collaboration with the category management teams
- Secure On Quality, On Cost and On Time delivery of prototype components
- Secure back-to-back coverage for project sourcing through right contracts and product development agreements
- Be the main interface between R&D and Procurement
- Monitor project costs and collaborate with the project management function to secure proper mitigation for budgets overruns as well as potential costs optimization through the development phase
- Collect feedback from the Manufacturing process and secure inputs to R&D for further design optimization of our prototypes
Solid experience with project sourcing and development projects.
You hold a relevant education, combined with +5 years of experience working for a company focused on sourcing activities in development projects. You are ready to take on leading and keeping an overview of all sourcing related activities with suppliers and report back to the organization on status and risk related to delivery, quality and cost.
You are proficient in English, to negotiation level, and are familiar with the Source to Pay processes as well as Stage Gate model for project development.
You are an excellent communicator, with superior writing skills and can generate clear and to-the-point communications.
You are tech-savvy in that you can obtain, digest and convert complex technical information and specifications into clear value propositions.
As a results-oriented team-player, you are used to taking the lead in getting things done within a dynamic, fast-changing environment, while focusing on gaining buy-in from various stakeholders.
The Project Procurement Lead will be part of a Matrix organization, reporting into the CTO and CPO and will be based in Herning, Denmark.
Are you interested?
Please apply by sending Cover Letter and CV to SOC@danhydra.com.
Danhydra is an international supplier of tools and tool services.
Trusted by the best in the wind industry.
With a clear focus on innovation, professionalism and competitiveness, Danhydra develops, produces and services tools for the global wind industry. With more than 25 years of experience in the industry and from a strong base with locations in Denmark, Germany, Spain, India, Australia and the USA, Danhydra has implemented a new ambitions growth strategy aiming to create a unique, global and customer-oriented company. Our company currently employs approx. 130 professional, experienced and dedicated employees who all contribute to ensure high services for our customers.
With some of the most experienced technicians, engineers, and manufacturers on board, we are not too humble to say that we are good at what we do. We take pride in being exactly like no one else in the industry. We are easy going but highly professional. Our work environment is characterized by an informal approach – but our ambitions reach as high as the sky.
And we believe that it takes power to empower. Therefore, our 360o willpower culture lies within our DNA. So, when you take place with Danhydra, you take place where change happens.