- Drive and lead new sales development
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all relevant stakeholders at all Spanish WTG OEMs.
- Development-maintain Strategic Account Plan in cooperation with KAMs – including portfolio evaluation to increase “share-of-wallet”.
- Being the local Spanish partner for our WTG Key Accounts in close coordination with the International KAMs.
We expect you to be an active networker with a well equipped tool box including:
- Excellent understanding of all sales tasks and activities in a multinational, technical b-t-b context
- Technical/Engineering mindset
- Experience and network in Wind Energy in Spain
- Language skills in English -be able to communicate with Danish head office and US Sales team.
- Able to work independently within DH guidelines
- Experience with structured business development and lead generation
As a person, you are energetic, and have a persistent drive for results. You have an analytical and holistic mindset, and a structured and persistent approach to your work. You have strong communication skills and able to work both independently and in teams.
The regional sales manager will report directly to the group CSO and be stationed in the Pamplona area.
Danhydra is an international supplier of tools and tool services for the wind industry. With a strong focus on innovation, functional and cost-efficient products, services, and solutions we have managed to differentiate ourselves in a very competitive market.
We operate from locations in EMEA and the US and plan to expand further in near future.
Are you interested?
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
If you have any questions related to this position,
please contact CSO Søren Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 2981 5895
We seek to fill this position as soon as possible and will evaluate applications as they come.