Danhydra is no longer accepting applications for this position
Responsibility for performing the purchasing activities
We are now actively looking for a purchaser to work from our office in Pamplona, Spain or Herning, Denmark.
As part of our ambitious growth strategy, Danhydra is looking for a dedicated and experienced Purchaser to manage the purchasing activities for the direct commodities.
- Manage existing suppliers base in terms of contracting, negotiations and supplier relationship management
- Improve cash-flows of the company through payment terms negotiations
- Coordinate the supply base to support Danhydra’s overall strategy
- Develop purchasing strategies for the different commodities, ensuring best in class supplier performance, technology innovation screening, cost competitiveness and long-term relationship building
- Secure competitiveness of the purchased components against the target costs seen from a landed cost perspective
- Coordinate supplier selection, supplier qualification and development, negotiations and contracting in alignment with the strategies
- Drive cost-out activities in alignment with Danhydra’s finance function
- Analyze current suppliers’ base, identify improvement opportunities and secure risk management for single-source situations
Solid experience with Purchasing processes and a global mindset
You hold a relevant education, combined with +5 years of experience working for a company focused on purchasing and supply chain optimization, in a global context. You are proficient in English at negotiation level.
You are an excellent communicator, with superior writing skills and can generate clear and to-the-point communications.
You are tech-savvy in that you can obtain, digest and convert complex technical information and specifications into clear value propositions.
As a results-oriented team-player, you are used to taking the lead in getting things done within a dynamic, fast-changing environment, while focusing on gaining buy-in from various stakeholders.
The Purchaser will report directly to the Regional Supply Chain Manager and will be based in Pamplona, Spain or Herning, Denmark
Are you interested?
Please apply by sending Cover Letter and CV to SOC@danhydra.com.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please feel free to contact Global Supply Chain Director, Sergiu Corla at SOC@danhydra.com.
We seek to fill this position as soon as possible and will evaluate applications as they come.
Danhydra is an international supplier of tools and tool services.
Trusted by the best in the wind industry.
With some of the most experienced technicians, engineers, and manufacturers on board, we are not too humble to say that we are good at what we do. We take pride in being exactly like no one else in the industry. We are easy going but highly professional. Our work environment is characterized by an informal approach – but our ambitions reach as high as the sky.
And we believe that it takes power to empower. Therefore, our 360o willpower culture lies within our DNA. So, when you take place with Danhydra, you take place where change happens.