Responsible for executing Danhydra’s global buying strategy
We are now actively looking for a Global Planning Buying and Logistics Manager to work from our office in the Pamplona region.
As part of our ambitious growth strategy, and to execute all activities related to planning, buying and logistics of components, Danhydra is looking for a dedicated and experienced Planning, Buying and Logistics Manager to take the lead on this function.
• Lead a team of operational buyers and provide guidance to secure flawless execution of the buying activities and on time delivery of components as per MRP instructions or production plans needs
• Develop procedures and processes to support buying and logistics activities including development of the ERP system to supports the processes
• Analyze current supply chain set-up and recommend improvements
• Develop and Implementation of a Global Visual Management board for operational activities
• Develop the team and secure the most optimal PB&L team both in terms of size, footprint and cost
• Assess and improve the performance of the team by regular review of the goals and work with the employee to sustain achievement or mitigate performance gaps
Solid experience with optimization and a global mindset
You hold a relevant education, combined with +5 years of experience working for a company focused on planning, buying and logistics in a global context. You are ready to take on full PBL responsibility and possess the necessary skills and experience with people management.
You are proficient in English, to negotiation level, and are familiar with the Procure to Pay processes.
You are an excellent communicator, with superior writing skills and can generate clear and to-the-point communications.
You are tech-savvy in that you can obtain, digest and convert complex technical information and specifications into clear value propositions.
As a results-oriented team-player, you are used to taking the lead in getting things done within a dynamic, fast-changing environment, while focusing on gaining buy-in from various stakeholders.
The PB&L Manager will report directly to the Director of Global Supply Chain and will be based in Pamplona, Spain.
Are you interested?
Please apply by sending Cover Letter and CV to SOC@danhydra.com.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please feel free to contact Global Supply Chain Director, Sergiu Corla at SOC@danhydra.com.
We seek to fill this position as soon as possible and will evaluate applications as they come.
Danhydra is an international supplier of tools and tool services.
Trusted by the best in the wind industry.
With some of the most experienced technicians, engineers, and manufacturers on board, we are not too humble to say that we are good at what we do. We take pride in being exactly like no one else in the industry. We are easy going but highly professional. Our work environment is characterized by an informal approach – but our ambitions reach as high as the sky.
And we believe that it takes power to empower. Therefore, our 360o willpower culture lies within our DNA. So, when you take place with Danhydra, you take place where change happens.