Responsibility for performing the operational buying activities
We are now actively looking for an operational buyer to work from our office in the Pamplona region.
As part of our ambitious growth strategy, Danhydra is looking for a dedicated and experienced Global Operational Buyer which can secure timely delivery of components needed for production.
- PO creation as per MRP signals or as per production plan needs
- Follow-up with suppliers for on time delivery, mitigate and escalate risks
- Secure order confirmations and update it into the ERP system
- Track shipments and inform relevant stakeholders on delivery status
- Proactively understand future delivery plans as per production plan needs and secure mitigation of potential risks
- Support in reporting and analytics of the operational buying activities
- Secure on-time-delivery of the ordered components
- Follow-up on the full procure-to-pay process and secure correct invoicing posting
- Approve vendor invoices before payment
- Maintain ERP with correct inventory information
- Support the organization in sourcing needed components or services in alignment with the Purchasers
- Part number maintenance price, lead-time, alternatives MOQ/MOV to ensure the information is current , reliable and available to other users.
- Ad hoc planning tasks
Solid experience with P2P processes and a global mindset
You hold a relevant education, combined with +5 years of experience working for a company focused buying and logistics in a global context. You are proficient in English, to negotiation level, and are familiar with the Procure to Pay processes.
You are an excellent communicator, with superior writing skills and can generate clear and to-the-point communications.
You are tech-savvy in that you can obtain, digest and convert complex technical information and specifications into clear value propositions.
As a results-oriented team-player, you are used to taking the lead in getting things done within a dynamic, fast-changing environment, while focusing on gaining buy-in from various stakeholders.
The Buyer will report directly to the Regional Supply Chain Manager and will be based in Pamplona, Spain
Are you interested?
Please apply by sending Cover Letter and CV to SOC@danhydra.com.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please feel free to contact Global Supply Chain Director, Sergiu Corla at SOC@danhydra.com.
We seek to fill this position as soon as possible and will evaluate applications as they come.
Danhydra is an international supplier of tools and tool services.
Trusted by the best in the wind industry.
With some of the most experienced technicians, engineers, and manufacturers on board, we are not too humble to say that we are good at what we do. We take pride in being exactly like no one else in the industry. We are easy going but highly professional. Our work environment is characterized by an informal approach – but our ambitions reach as high as the sky.
And we believe that it takes power to empower. Therefore, our 360o willpower culture lies within our DNA. So, when you take place with Danhydra, you take place where change happens.