Danhydra is no longer accepting applications for this position
Responsibility for the assembly, warehouse and service activities in Denmark
We are now actively looking for an Operations Manager to work from our office in Herning, Denmark
As Operations Manager Denmark, you will be responsible for the assembly, warehouse and service activities in Denmark located in Herning on two sites.
As Operations Manager, you will have a versatile and challenging role, with a focus on development and optimization of processes to secure a lean, competitive, and scalable production/assembly for upcoming challenges in a growing global organization.
You will report to the COO, who is Danish but located in the US. You will have 3 direct reports – team-leaders for assembly, warehouse, and service. And have the responsibility of an organization of approx. 25 employees.
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Organize and lead the Danish Operations in line with strategy, business targets, plans and budgets.
- Secure a competitive and scalable production/assembly through development and optimization of Lean principles and processes.
- Ensure consistency on both locations through processes, systems and culture.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the organization with strong empowerment of people.
- Ensure smooth cooperation with all internal as well as external stakeholders and partners.
- Ensure that the work is carried out in a safe and healthy manner.
- Secure that the work is continuously planned and organized in a way that ensures efficient production and enables the delivery of realistic and accurate delivery times on new orders.
- Participate as a management representative in the working environment committee.
- Based on input from the purchasing function about material deliveries to set delivery times in relation to quotes and new orders.
- To make changes to production layouts, including investments, in agreement with the immediate manager.
The position will be situated in Herning, and you should expect approx. 15-20 travelling days per year.
You will have an exciting and challenging role in an ambitious and financially strong international company with huge potential and growth. This position will give the right candidate the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment and make a significant contribution to the development of the Danish operations.
Profound experience with operational excellence through Lean principles
We expect you to have a relevant education such as diploma in Production Technology or similar. Your background could be from a similar position working as Operations Manager for some years or from a business excellence position where you successfully have developed and implemented Lean principles in a production/assembly setup combined with managerial experience. You hold the relevant certifications within Lean Manufacturing such as Lean or Six Sigma and you can communicate fluently in both written and verbal Danish and English.
As a person, you are ambitious and result-oriented with a strong business excellence mind-set. You have a curious, proactive, and pragmatic approach to your work. You understand that implementation and optimization of Lean principles and processes are keen to a competitive and scalable production/assembly. You are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills. You understand the importance of keeping deadlines and deliver on time and has a natural curious attitude and not afraid of challenging status quo.
Are you interested?
The recruitment process is handled by the consulting company SORTH & CO. If you need additional information, please contact Partner Peter Rudbeck Pallesen at email@example.com / +45 22348760
Danhydra is an international supplier of tools and tool services.
Trusted by the best in the wind industry.
With some of the most experienced technicians, engineers, and manufacturers on board, we are not too humble to say that we are good at what we do. We take pride in being exactly like no one else in the industry. We are easy going but highly professional. Our work environment is characterized by an informal approach – but our ambitions reach as high as the sky.
And we believe that it takes power to empower. Therefore, our 360o willpower culture lies within our DNA. So, when you take place with Danhydra, you take place where change happens.