Job opening: Supplier Quality Engineer
Responsibility for supporting supplier quality
We are now actively looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to work from our office in Chennai, India.
As part of our ambitious growth strategy, Danhydra is looking for a dedicated and experienced Supplier Quality Engineer who can help build, develop and maintain our supplier quality.
The main responsibility of the Supplier Quality Engineer is to assist on Supplier Quality functions. The function has a broad interface with the entire value chain and the responsibilities contains, but not limited to:
- Help to develop and implement relevant quality measurement, such as vendor quality performance, vendor delivery performance, internal quality performance and customer claims.
- Update and reporting of quality KPI’s
- Support Supply Chain on vendor audits, and when qualifying new vendors.
- Support operations when NCR is identified and take responsibility to report and solve NCR on supplier side.
- Support QHSE manager in internal audits, safety checks and inspections in accordance with ISO 14001, ISO 9001, 45001 and Danhydra’s norms.
- Review vendor provided NC quality documentation such as 8D reports, root cause analysis.
- Contribute to the elaboration and further sharing Supply chain quality reports.
- Follow up suppliers on CoPQ.
Solid experience with a global mindset
You are tech-savvy in that you can obtain, digest and convert complex technical information and specifications into clear value propositions.
As a results-oriented team-player, you are used to taking the lead in getting things done within a dynamic, fast-changing environment, while focusing on gaining buy-in from various stakeholders.
The responsibilities of the function require the following qualifications:
- Experience in the Quality assurance and used to work with continuous improvements.
- In addition, experience in implementing and maintaining standards within Quality.
- The position requires the ability to create good cooperative relationships, overview, sense of structuring, flexible and appropriate work organization.
- Good commercial understanding.
- The position holder is analytical, structured and a good communicator.
- Able to act in a multicultural context.
- Significant experience cooperating with vendors and other external partners.
- Relevant educational background
- Familiar to the principles of APQP for Wind, continuous improvements, and branch relevant welding standards, would be an advantage.
- Understanding the basics of general ERP systems, preferable Navision
- Super user in Excel and relevant office tools, such as Share Point, MS List.
- Power BI skills
The Should Cost Engineer will report directly to the SDQ Manager in Danhydra
Are you interested?
Please apply by sending Cover Letter and CV to AGR@danhydra.com.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please feel free to contact SQD Manager, Alberto Gonzales Rodriguez at AGR@danhydra.com.
We seek to fill this position as soon as possible and will evaluate applications as they come.
Danhydra is an international supplier of tools and tool services.
Trusted by the best in the wind industry.
With some of the most experienced technicians, engineers, and manufacturers on board, we are not too humble to say that we are good at what we do. We take pride in being exactly like no one else in the industry. We are easy going but highly professional. Our work environment is characterized by an informal approach – but our ambitions reach as high as the sky.
And we believe that it takes power to empower. Therefore, our 360o willpower culture lies within our DNA. So, when you take place with Danhydra, you take place where change happens.