**We no longer accept applications for this position**
An opportunity to be part of a dynamic organization and refine your professional skills
We are now actively looking for a Sales Coordinator to work from our office in Loveland, CO, USA
As our US business continues to grow, we are looking for an ambitious and detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to join the team and support the sales efforts by providing excellent customer service to customers, primarily in the US.
As Sales Coordinator at Danhydra you will be part of a global team and drive coordination with other functions to ensure up to date order backlog and data. The ideal candidate will have experience from a technical product environment and have excellent coordination, sales operations, and customer service skills. The Sales Coordinator will have a direct impact on the growth of the company in the US and thus this role is crucial to the success of the overall organization.
The US organization is based in Loveland, CO, and employs approximately 30 employees distributed between production, warehousing, sales, and administration. Through your daily work, you will support the Sales and Key Account Managers, and have the overall responsibility for quoting and customer care. As the new Sales Coordinator for Danhydra you excel at internal stakeholder management and thrive in a fast-paced all-hands-on-deck environment where collaboration and being pro-active are keys to your success.
As Sales Coordinator at Danhydra Inc. you will be empowered to interact with customers and carry out sales operations tasks within established guidelines and goals. Your key responsibilities include:
- Prepare sales quotes, respond to RFIs, and handle incoming sales orders.
- Collaborate with the service department to prepare service quotes.
- Proactively communicate with customers regarding order status, deliveries etc. to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create and administer Non-Conformance reports for the sales department and work with the customer to resolve any issues in a timely fashion
- Create and analyze reports to ensure up-to-date overview of the sales pipeline, forecasts, and order back-log.
- Provide administrative sales support for the outside sales team.
- Maintain customer directory, sales data, ERP, SharePoint, and CRM systems.
- Support European sales coordinator activities when resource availability requires.
- Ad-hoc support on other sales and marketing related activities.
- Associates degree or equivalent expirience in relevant field of studies
- 3-5 years of experience with B2B technical sales support
- Solid sales operations experience
- Experience working cross-culturally in an international environment is an advantage
- Experienced user working with IT programs and software such as Microsoft Office, CRM- and ERP systems
- A team player who is self-driven and able to work independently within guidelines
- Self-driven, analytical, and service-oriented
- Fluent in English
Danhydra Inc. offers
- An opportunity to grow with the company
- A competitive salary and benefits package
Start date: As soon as possible
Travel activity: Limited – up to 10-15 days per year
Location: Loveland, CO
Are you interested?
The recruitment process is handled by the consulting company Slater Consult. If you need additional information, please visit the job listing on slaterconsult.com
Danhydra is an international supplier of tools and tool services.
Trusted by the best in the wind industry.
With some of the most experienced technicians, engineers, and manufacturers on board, we are not too humble to say that we are good at what we do. We take pride in being exactly like no one else in the industry. We are easy going but highly professional. Our work environment is characterized by an informal approach – but our ambitions reach as high as the sky.
And we believe that it takes power to empower. Therefore, our 360o willpower culture lies within our DNA. So, when you take place with Danhydra, you take place where change happens.