An opportunity to leave your mark on a global organization in the wind industry
We are now actively looking for a Global HSE Specialist to work from our office in Herning, Denmark.
Are you dedicated about environment, people and governance – and focused on data and reporting?
Main responsibility in the job
As part of executing our ambitious growth strategy, and to help ensuring that Danhydra can keep a leading position within the wind industry, you will as global HSE specialist become a key player in the global organisation. We are looking for a self-driven and dedicated colleague who can drive our HSE / ESG agenda across the organization.
- Drive the development and implementation of the necessary, efficient processes and tools ensuring Danhydra is performing on par with industry expectations on all key HSE / ESG parameters.
- Drive the HSE / ESG compliance with all relevant national and international guidelines as well as legislation and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with ISO standards 14001, 45001, with APQP4Wind as well as Danhydra’s internal norms and standards.
- Ensure that the local organization is well trained and can use all the necessary HSE / ESG processes, tools, and methods.
- Drive the development of timely HSE / ESG reporting both internally and externally, including management- and regulatory reports.
- Interaction and communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Build and maintain generic HSE / ESG tools, within IT, as well as implementing proactive initiatives such as campaigns etc.
Solid experience within HSE / ESG and a global mindset
You hold a relevant education, combined with 3 years plus of experience working for a company focused on an ambitions HSE / ESG agenda preferable from the wind industry or similar. You are familiar with the various HSE / ESG disciplines as well as internal audits.
You are proficient in English, to negotiation level, and an excellent communicator and can generate clear and to-the-point communications. You are structured with strong analytical skills and understand the importance of useful data-collection and relevant reporting.
As a results-oriented team-player, you are used to taking the lead in getting things done within a dynamic, fast-changing environment, while focusing on gaining buy-in from both intern and extern stakeholders at various levels.
Are you interested?
Interviews are ongoing until we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please feel free to call Global Manager QHSE Frank Robert Arendt on +45 2194 0862 or e-mail email@example.com.
Danhydra is an international supplier of tools and tool services.
Trusted by the best in the wind industry.
With a clear focus on innovation, professionalism and competitiveness, Danhydra develops, produces and services tools for the global wind industry. With more than 25 years of experience in the industry and from a strong base with locations in Denmark, Germany, Spain, India, Australia and the USA, Danhydra has implemented a new ambitions growth strategy aiming to create a unique, global and customer-oriented company. Our company currently employs approx. 130 professional, experienced and dedicated employees who all contribute to ensure high services for our customers.
With some of the most experienced technicians, engineers, and manufacturers on board, we are not too humble to say that we are good at what we do. We take pride in being exactly like no one else in the industry. We are easy going but highly professional. Our work environment is characterized by an informal approach – but our ambitions reach as high as the sky.
And we believe that it takes power to empower. Therefore, our 360o willpower culture lies within our DNA. So, when you take place with Danhydra, you take place where change happens.