- Drive development of new tool solutions in close cooperation with worlds leading wind OEM’s
- Develop smart concept solutions that meets customer requirements
- Demonstrate knowledge about installation applications and use throughout tool development
- Ensure tool solutions, that add customer value throughout its entire lifetime
- Develop product updates and retro-fit solutions for tools already in action
- Support the development and implementation of Danhydra’s global service solutions
You are an experienced engineer and among the
best within your field including:
- Excellent ability to generate ideas, and convert them into solutions
- Pro-active approach and customer focus and proximity
- Ability to develop solutions that are cost efficient and fits with Danhydras manufacturing and sourcing strategy
- Strong mechanical engineering skills
- Working with colleagues in the value chain to ensure optimum solutions
- Great communicating technical solutions
The senior development engineer will report directly to the
group CDO and be stationed in the Pamplona area.
Danhydra is an international supplier of tools and tool services for the wind industry. With a strong focus on innovation, functional and cost-efficient products, services, and solutions we have managed to differentiate ourselves in a very competitive market.
We operate from locations in EMEA and the US and plan to expand further in near future.